Discipline: Immigration Solicitor, Employment Solicitor
Position: Partner at OC Solicitors
Ross is Head of the HR and Employment team. He is also a member of the Business Immigration team.
His experience includes:
- Advising international clients on UK set ups including drafting Service Agreements, Contracts of Employment, and Staff Handbooks
- Advising Employers in Private (small, medium, and large) and Public Sectors on various employment matters ranging from general advice on non-contentious issues to contentious issues including Discrimination Law, TUPE, Redundancies (both individual and collective), Bullying and Harassment, Data Protection, Terminations of Employment, and Unfair Dismissal
- Reviewing and Drafting employment documentation on behalf of employers
- Advising employers on employment aspects of Corporate Transactions
- Acting on behalf of high net worth or senior employees in relation to employment issues in the workplace
- Representing employers and employees in Employment Tribunal Proceedings
- Advising international clients who wish to set up their businesses in the UK
- Advising employer clients on general Business Immigration Law issues
- Advising high net worth or senior individuals on Visa options
- Drafting Business Immigration documentation on behalf of clients
Ross is also a member of the Employment Lawyers Association and the Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association.