The purpose of the role is to provide a top-class quality of service to the internal business.
- Assist with the maintenance of the IT network and associated equipment
- Assist with role out of new technologies across the business
- Assist with the IT Help desk where users are experiencing problems. Diagnose and repair remotely if possible or escalate.
- Provide cover/assistance with network issues.
- Accurately complete all service documentation and submit within the specified time frame
- Attend training courses when required to maintain, increase, and improve knowledge and skills.
- Support the London office on an ad-hoc basis.
- Attend all meetings when required
Experience working as IT Support Engineer within a multi-channel business or multi-discipline general practice.
Previous experience of the following systems needed:
- Server Virtualisation and Hyper Converged Infrastructure – Hyper-V/Nutanix
- VM Backups and Replication - Veeam
- VLAN's, routing and switching – HP/Cisco
- Active Directory – On-Prem and Azure AD
- Microsoft Office365 - Exchange Online, SharePoint
- Firewalls and VPNs – Cato Networks/Sophos
- Email Security - Mimecast
- Desktop monitoring systems - LANSweeper
- Good verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Need to live within reasonable travel distance from Slough site
- Need flexibility working out of hours where required
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Please send in your covering letter and C.V.